you're right, I could've but I felt a bit of an idiot as no one else was asking
the basic questions.

What is the url to get the code out of svn ... if that's still the way it's
done. I'll try and have another look at it.

-Ants

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote: On 18 Jan 2007 at 9:07, Also Sprach Anthony Gardner:

> Well suggested. I was an AxKit user and am interested in seeing how
>AxK2 works but don;t have the time to work it out by myself and
> would like to see an overall concept before diving in.

You could always ask on here...

I've developed an app already on Ax2. Indeed, I'm already half way
through a second one.
I find it easier than with Ax1. I used sawa with ax1. All of my apps
use a backend db so all the gui is dynamic. All use xslt, none of that
drug induced taglib stuff.
Ax2 is more logical and easier to understand than Ax1. Indeed, I can
now knock up view/edit/db change for a given record in under an
hour. The most complicated bit about all of this development is
understanding web apps generally, which is a problem regardless of
platform.

John