I just added this to the trac front page and made a link GettingStarted where we can put info about how to you know get started.

--simon

--
http://simonwoodside.com

On Jan 18, 2007, at 11:09 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Ants,

you're right, I could've but I felt a bit of an idiot as no one else was
asking the basic questions.

What is the url to get the code out of svn ... if that's still the way it's done. I'll try and have another
look at it.

heh, Don't let that stop you. I frequently look an idiot. (see posts
passim).
I even had to ask the syntax of the svn command. How's that for
basic?

svn co svn://axkit.org/axkit2

John