On 24 Jan 2007 at 15:49, Also Sprach Jörg Walter:

> On Wednesday, 24. January 2007 13:24, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
> > I'm still having static files, .js, .jpg etc go through
> > hook_xml_response. I have a test in there that returns DECLINED
> > for such files, but it's a bit of a kludge. Perhaps it should be possible
> > to do it via the config file?

> <Files *.yourDynamicPagesExtension>
>       Plugin yourApplicationPlugin
> </Files>
>
> or similar. That way, your plugin is only called for the fhiles it actually
> processes.

Ah, that may be my problem, I don't have dynamic page extensions.
Below is my config file. Is what I want not possible with this setup?

PluginDir /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.7/i486-linux/AxKit2/plugins

Plugin    logging/warn
LogLevel  LOGDEBUG

Plugin request_log
RequestLog access_log

Plugin  error_xml
ErrorStylesheet /home/john/perl/ecomm/error.xsl
StackTrace On

Plugin fast_mime_map
Plugin parse_post_data

DocumentRoot /home/john/perl/ecomm/webroot

<Server>

    Port   8010

    Plugin uri_to_file
    Plugin serve_file

    DirectoryIndex index.xml

    <Location /ecomm>

        Plugin development
        Plugin cachecache
        CacheModule  Memory
        # ten megabytes (ish)
        CacheSize    10000000
        CacheNamespace ecomm
        CacheExpiresIn 10hours
        DocumentRoot    /home/john/perl/ecomm/web/webroot
        PluginDir /home/john/perl/ecomm/web/plugins
        Plugin ecomm.pm
        ShowParams 1
        StyleSheetDir /home/john/perl/ecomm/web/stylesheets
    </Location>

</Server>