On Wednesday, 24. January 2007 16:40, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Ah, that may be my problem, I don't have dynamic page extensions.
> Below is my config file. Is what I want not possible with this setup?

Yes it is. While things may look Apache-ish, we are talking about a perl
program. Of course <Location> and <Files> also support regexes. So you can
match your dynamic pages any possible way.

Another approach would be a second <Location> block, as only one the first
match per nesting level is used.

<Location ^/ecomm/.*\.(js|png)$>
  Path /ecomm
</Location>

<Location /ecomm>
</Location>

I hope you get the idea. Compare the docs regarding these directives, they
should be more accurate than my back-of-the-mind recapture.

--
CU
Joerg