On Wednesday, 24. January 2007 13:24, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I'm still having static files, .js, .jpg etc go through
> hook_xml_response. I have a test in there that returns DECLINED
> for such files, but it's a bit of a kludge. Perhaps it should be possible
> to do it via the config file? I was told it did this some time back but
> the latest svn (back then) didn't seem to do it. No doubt more
> PEBKAC than Ax2 though :)

<Files *.yourDynamicPagesExtension>
        Plugin yourApplicationPlugin
</Files>

or similar. That way, your plugin is only called for the fhiles it actually
processes.

Check the docs, I implemented <Files> and <Location> sections, they should
work mostly like Apache. One important difference is that plugins are always
called in config file document order (in case multiple plugins implement a
handler).

--
CU
Joerg