On 24-Jan-07, at 10:52 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Given the above (I presume it's correct) the ways around it are

1) Have a separate DBI daemon that processes requests and
uses Danga. ie A db request is palmed off to the DBI server
and the DBI server gives Ax2 a kick when the data has been
retrieved. I believe Danga sockets have this capability.

In the next release I hope to build a job server for long running things. Not sure how feasible it is, but we'll give it a go.

Matt.