On 30 Jan 2007 at 13:24, Also Sprach Matt Sergeant:

> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> > Would I be correct in thinking that the way to do asynch, given a job that
> > blocks for N
> > seconds, would be to fork/exec and use danga to listen on an agreed socket?
>
> Yes. Though you have to be careful to close the listening socket in the
> forked child otherwise it might try and process connections (i.e. port
> 80 connections).

Ok, I have some lengthy processes coming up in the near future.
Should I wait for the job server to be written or will I have to implement the
above?

Assuming the latter :)

What does return CONTINUE do? I've read up on continuations. I presume
ax2 is storing the stack or somesuch and waiting for an interrupt from danga?

How does it continue from where I did a return CONTINUE? Or do I have to
somehow program that in?

John