On 8-Feb-07, at 11:02 AM, Lars Skjærlund wrote:

Actually, I would like to pass a bunch of information from my session
plugin to later stages - are notes the best tool for that, or could I
pass, say, a hash in some way?

Notes are the best way - but they're not limited to text strings - you can store whatever structure you like in there.

But I'm unsure why your code isn't working. Notes should be available right throughout the connection, from connection to the end of the request. Have you typo'd the key by any chance?