Hi everyone,

Sorry if I'm missing something obvious but would anyone have any ideas why my V3 pool is growing (hugely) after upgrading to v4.4.0.  It doesn't make sense to me.  Over 3 days it has grown from 219Gb to 383Gb and there is only one client that is not compressed (localhost) which has not backed up since the upgrade (subject of a different post).   The V3 cPool has also grown (16-28Tb, although the graph doesn't seem to show this) while the V4 cPool is static at 8.84Tb.  Thanks