I think there is a V3_to_V4 conversion tool (look for it in the manual),
but it works on data that BacupPC already knows. Maybe you could try to
create a V3 pool for a ficticious client, add the old data by hand into the
folder structure, and then convert it to V4, but it could be risky to your
current pool.
Regards,
Guillermo