My web service client (i.e., a child of AbstractRPCClient)
references a custom class in a completely different package,
which is is in its own jar under webapps/base2/WEB-INF/lib
That class in turn references net.sf.basedb.ws.server.ServicesUtil
Upon trying to run the service I got:

   java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/sf/basedb/ws/server/ServicesUtil

and I don't have enough experience with Axis or Tomcat to
understand what is going on. Any suggestion?