Thanks Jari.

That might be an option, although we don't have many ports open to the outside
world (only 80 and 8080) and would like to stick with 80.  I assume your
tomcat instances are on separate ports?

I haven't tried tomcat 6 yet.  Will do so if this matter becomes urgent (at
the moment it would just be a luxury).

cheers,
Bob.

--
Bob MacCallum | VectorBase Developer | Kafatos/Christophides Groups |
Division of Cell and Molecular Biology | Imperial College London |