Roland Winkler <winkler <at> gnu.org> writes:

> On Sun Aug 31 2014 Rene wrote:
> > When using "*M-x bbdb-print" or even "M-x bbdb-print" I only get a TeX file
> > containing the current displayed record (the one my pointer is on in the
> > *BBDB* buffer).
>
> All these commands use the prefix `*', see the docstring of bbdb-print.

Strange thing.  The prefix `*' (bbdb-do-all-records) works alright for
commands like "*t" or "*m".

On the other hand, the prefix doesn't seem to be working with "*M-x
bbdb-print".  I keep getting a TeX file holding only the record my pointer
is on.

How is that possible?
Any idea about how to fix that?

--