On Saturday 17 October 2009, Chris Vine wrote:
>On Fri, 16 Oct 2009 21:35:54 +0200
>
>Gábor Stefanik <netrolller...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Could you please try the real wireless-testing tree (as opposed to
>> compat-wireless)?
>>
>> Also, what I noticed is that everyone with this problem appears to
>> have an Intel Atom CPU... weird. Maybe something weird is going on
>> with the Atom chipset's DMA handling.
>
>OK, I'll compile wireless-testing it over the weekend.
>
>I am struggling to stop my spam filter removing bcm43xx-devel posts.
>Is there anything in the lists.berlioz.de headers that I can key on?
>
>Chris

NDI what 'filter' you are using, but I just checked back over a 30 day corpus
of this list, and no message in that 30 days even rated above a 0 for
spaminess, all were in the -2.3 to -2.5 range according to spamassassin.

Is your bayes database poisoned perhaps, or inadequately trained on ham?

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

A successful [software] tool is one that was used to do something
undreamed of by its author.
                -- S. C. Johnson