Xu Peter wrote:
> I am a newbie of perl. I have got through some classic perl books,
> such as <Learning Perl> and <Intermediate Perl>, ...
> I want to get deeper in learning perl.

I learn Perl primarily though reading books and writing code.  STFW,
RTFM, studying other people's code, participating in mailing lists and
news groups, etc., are also very helpful.  I suggest that you get these
books next:

1.  Perl Cookbook -- provides idiomatic Perl code and good explanations
for many common programming chores.  It is organized by task, so you can
look things up and jump around as needed.  I learn/ relearn something
useful every time I pick it up; it's the next best thing to a Perl
tutor.  My Perl skills expanded dramatically once I bought this book.

2.  Programming Perl -- *the* language reference book.  It is organized
by topic; you can also jump around as needed.  I eventually read the 2nd
edition cover-to-cover over a period of many months; Yowza!  I reach for
this book whenever I need complete, in-depth information.

HTH,

David