Terry,

I understand about the collars.  My Splash girl pulls
like a freight train.  Even worse when she spots a
squirrel.  Not anymore though!

Our trainer recommened a new type of harness for us.
It is called a Sensation Harness made by a company out
of California called Soft Concepts.  We are not in any
way affliated with this company, except that we are
very pleased customers.  The best part about it this
harness is that it is does not involve the throat at
all.  The ring where you clip your leash is actually
in the center of the dog's chest,  So when the dog
starts pulling, they stop because they are pulling
against themselves.  I like it better than the Gentle
Leader, as the dogs aren't digging at their face to
get the darned thing off.

Hope that helps, it certainly did us!
Wendi

=====
Wendi Giordano [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Striving to be worthy of my beautiful Berners...
In gratitude to and loving memory of Miss Kitty (Swiss Stars Cat Balou)
Dec. 1, 1994 - Feb. 14, 2003
Splash (Swiss Stars Over Niagara)
Cutter (Swiss Stars Black Diamond)