I believe my last posting with the jt.ijs script works properly. Please try
it. If it fails, let me know details and I will fix it. Be sure to use my
last posting, as there were many earlier ones with various problems.

Rather than try with a big folder of stuff, you might want to try a simple
test file with text you suspect might cause problems. If this fails it will
be easier to track down and fix. If it works, there is a better chance of
the big test working.