Hi All,

I have also heard that Llamas and burros make great flock guards. I luckily dont have any problems here in the desert, but if I did, I'd go with LGDs. Brenda Negri out of Winnemucca, NV breeds and raises some great LGDs. I have stopped by her place and talked with her. She raises her dogs in a social setting with sheep, miniature cows, and her other dogs. She would be a great source for dogs that would be stout enough for even the bigger coyotes in the east. Her website is: http://lgdnevada.com/

Steve
www.ninemilesheep.com