I use both of those programs with out any problem at all.
David Ferrin
 www.jaws-users.com
----- Original Message -----
From: "Alan & Terrie Robbins" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Blind-Computing" <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, November 24, 2007 7:41 AM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] Boot up speed

I've noticed over the last week or so the time my Acer XP Pro system is
taking to boot up and get JAWS going has increased tremendously.  I tried it
with JAWS  8 as I heard 9 lags a bit but this made no difference.  Only
other thing I did lately was install AVG antispyware and IE 7.  I've
uninstalled the antispywareand again no difference.  I don't want to
uninstall IE 7 as eventually this will be the version everyone will be
using.  Has anyone else notice a decrease in boot up after installing AVG
antispyware and/or IE 7?  I've defragged my hard drive and run reg scrub
neither of which made an appreciable difference.  Anything else I can try or
possible uncheck in MSCONFIG?

thanks
Al

Visit the Blind Computing List home page at:
body of a blank message to:
http://www.jaws-users.com/BlindComputing.php
If you wish to join the JAWS Users List send a blank email to the following
address:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]