I would like this as well.

Where do you live?

Devona in Oklahoma.

Devona
  From: Rick
  To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
  Sent: Sunday, November 25, 2007 10:03 PM
  Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Boot up speed

  Hi Al,
  If you aren't sure about something in the startup group, then leave it be.
  If you look at the path given, and find that the item in question resides in
  the program files folder, then uncheck it.
  If you find anything relating to windows audio, leave it checked as this
  could affect the audio for the system.
  If you wish, we can take this off-list, and maybe we can hookup by phone,
  and I'll walk thru it with you.
  HTH,
  Richard Justice-website ownner
  www.blind-computing.com