Hi all,

I realize this topic has been discussed before and I did look in the
archives before sending this message but found the number of messages on the
topic to be a bit daunting.  I'd simply like to know if anyone is using a
Braille compass that works reliably for them.  I tried the Columbus Talking
Digital Compass and I found it to be absolutely worthless.  In a majority of
the times I tried to use the compass it gave me readings that were
completely wrong.  I returned it yesterday.  I've seen advertisements for a
couple of Braille compasses but I'd like to know if they're any better than
the talking compasses before I go through all the trouble of ordering one
only to return it a few days later.  Any advice on a reliable Braille
compass will be greatly appreciated.

Take care,

Ed Przybylek