Subject: RE: [BlindHandyMan] Reliable Compass
From: Jennifer Jackson <jennifer_jack...@cox.net>
Date: 09/08/2010 13:26

How well do the compasses work one handed? I used to use my talking compass
a lot as opposed to the tactile one I had because I could use it with one
hand while working my dog. I used it a lot on this one long stretch of
sidewalk on campus that curved and Y'd. Because of all the big buildings,
neither the sun nor the wind were reliable guides and the compass let me
stop her if she went the wrong way. When it comes up on the list it makes me
think about getting another one, but my goodness there are a lot of gadgets
out there.

Jennifer

  _____