  From: Edward Przybylek
  To: BlindHandyMan
  Sent: Tuesday, September 07, 2010 4:13 PM
  Subject: [BlindHandyMan] Reliable Compass

  Hi all,

  I realize this topic has been discussed before and I did look in the
  archives before sending this message but found the number of messages on the
  topic to be a bit daunting. I'd simply like to know if anyone is using a
  Braille compass that works reliably for them. I tried the Columbus Talking
  Digital Compass and I found it to be absolutely worthless. In a majority of
  the times I tried to use the compass it gave me readings that were
  completely wrong. I returned it yesterday. I've seen advertisements for a
  couple of Braille compasses but I'd like to know if they're any better than
  the talking compasses before I go through all the trouble of ordering one
  only to return it a few days later. Any advice on a reliable Braille
  compass will be greatly appreciated.

  Take care,

  Ed Przybylek