Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2004 16:10:21 -0700 (PDT)
From: Peter Thoeming <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: uucdigest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Pages missing from my brand new Bentley

I bought the E36 service manual Bentley Stock No.
B398, ISBN 0-8376-0326-9.

I keep thinking it was a waste of money and I've
finally noticed why.

It is missing at LEAST 30 pages. They aren't torn out;
the manual appears intact.

On page 130-1, there is an index that references 36
pages total in section 130. In my attempts to read
page 130-22 (intake air tempurature sensor), I
realized the manual didn't have ANY pages from 130-7
through 130-36.

Is this a known issue?
How can I get the rest of my manual?
What else is known to be deficient about my manual?

Thanks,
Pete

------------------------------

Ummm, call or email Bentley, I'm sure they'll be glad to ship you a new copy.
I'm equally sure they'll do so at no cost.  They are an incredibly reputable
company, even if they don't carry my M3 CD manual anymore... ;-)

Brett Anderson
KMS

---

Bentley Publishers, a division of Robert Bentley Inc.
1734 Massachusetts Avenue, Cambridge MA 02138 USA
Telephone: Toll free 800-423-4595 International 617-547-4170 Fax:
617-876-9235

I bought the E36 service manual Bentley Stock No.
B398, ISBN 0-8376-0326-9.

I keep thinking it was a waste of money and I've finally noticed why.

It is missing at LEAST 30 pages. They aren't torn out; the manual appears
intact.

On page 130-1, there is an index that references 36 pages total in section
130. In my attempts to read page 130-22 (intake air tempurature sensor), I
realized the manual didn't have ANY pages from 130-7 through 130-36.

Is this a known issue?
How can I get the rest of my manual?
What else is known to be deficient about my manual?

Thanks,
Pete
Search the ARCHIVES:http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]

In memory of Michel Potheau - friend, enthusiast, founder of the BMW CCA.

UUC Motorwerks - BMW Performance Fine-tuning and home of the Ultimate Short
Shifter - accept no substitutes!
908-874-9092 . http://www.uucmotorwerks.com