Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 12:13:08 -0500
From: Brad <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: E30 IX ABS Hydro Unit

I'm getting ready to replace what I believe to be a faulty ABS Hydro
Unit (have replaced everything else, brain, sensors, relays). Was just
wandering if there are any do's and don't in replacing the ABS unit, or
is it just a strait forward swap and bleed the brake lines.....

Thanks
Brad Otto
Jacobsburg, OH
88 M3