Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2005 16:05:47 -0500
From: Steven Schlossman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: bmwuucdigest@uucdigest.com
Subject: CCA Elections

Happy New Year all,

I'd like to mention that Rafael Garces, has been nominated by the
current National Board Secretary, Barbara Adams, to the position of
Secretary. I don't think Barbara would step down unless she thought
the position would be in good hands.

After working with Raf for several years with the National Capital
Chapter, I know he can bring the same positive leadership to the
National Board as he has brought to the National Capital Chapter.
Good luck Raf!

There will be a candidacy statement in the next Roundel and
presumably on the CCA website. You can also take a look on the NCC
website at http://www.nccbmwcca.org.

It is important that you save your mailing label from your Roundel.
Associate members will receive a voting card in the mail.
--
...steven
National Capital Chapter, BMW CCA