Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 22:14:45 -0500
From: Neil <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: UUC Garage <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
   UUC Digest <bmwuucdigest@uucdigest.com>
Subject: 2002 VIN decode help

I'm trying to find a decode chart for a 1970 2002. Anyone here able to
help? I searched online, but all I found were for classic US cars or for
the 17 digit VIN system.

Neil

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 09:27:12 -0400
From: "KMS- Brett Anderson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "UUC Digest" <bmwuucdigest@uucdigest.com>
Subject: Re: 2002 VIN decode help

There is no decoder, per se.

The VIN on that car is simply a sequential serial number.  You can contact
Mobile Traditions and get information on the vehicle.

Brett Anderson
KMS