Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 09:43:51 -0400
From: "K.C. Boyce" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <bmwuucdigest@uucdigest.com>
Subject: OFFER: 325e springs

Up for grabs, a set of rare 325e stock springs!

Handy with a cut-off wheel?  Cut half a coil and make stiffer, lower springs
for any E30 model.  Or restore an E30 to pristine, factory-new condition.
Your choice!

Free for the taking, you pick up (Atlanta-area) or cover shipping.

    KC Boyce
    '97 M3/4

> Up for grabs, a set of rare 325e stock springs!
>
> Handy with a cut-off wheel?  Cut half a coil and make stiffer,
> lower springs for any E30 model.

You are endorsing cutting rear E30 springs? You believe cutting half a coil
will make a difference?

Regards,

Rich