  50 state smog legal 1991 E30 325ix?
  Re: 50 state smog legal 1991 E30 325ix?
  "M-Powered"
  Re: "M-Powered"

Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 10:39:47 -0800
From: "Kelvin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <bmwuucdigest@uucdigest.com>
Subject: 50 state smog legal 1991 E30 325ix?

Long time lurker here, and former bimmer owner. (E30-M3 -- god I miss that
car)  And possibly a bimmer owner again in the near future.  Thinking about
getting an E36-M3 4door, but those things are so rare in a 5spd!  But I
digress, I'm here for my friend.

He's interested in an '91 E30 325ix.  The car is located in Washington
state, and he resides in CA.  Do you konw if the '91 E30 is 50-state smog
legal or is it a 49-state car?  Trying to see what hassles he would have to
go thru to register it in CA.

Thanks!

------------------------------

> He's interested in an '91 E30 325ix.  The car is
> located in Washington
> state, and he resides in CA.  Do you konw if the '91
> E30 is 50-state smog
> legal or is it a 49-state car?  Trying to see what
> hassles he would have to
> go thru to register it in CA.

I know of an E30 325ix for sale in the San Francisco
Bay Area if he is interested.

Rex Tener
[EMAIL PROTECTED]