Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 10:48:34 -0800
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: bmwuucdigest@uucdigest.com
Subject: Re: S70 V12/6spd for sal

Tom,
I may be able to answer your question about a single MAF for the M70.
The M70 has two independent banks with separate intake runners,
distributors, throttle body motors and dual sensors. There is a link
between the ECU's to keep them synchronized (I believe this is for firing
order, I'm not sure).

-Kevin

 This  e-mail  communication is confidential and is intended only
 for  the individual(s) or entity named above and others who have
 been  specifically  authorized to receive it. If you are not the
 intended  recipient,  please  do not read, copy, use or disclose
 the  contents of this communication to others. Please notify the
 sender  that  you have received this e-mail in error by replying
 to  the e-mail.  Please then delete the e-mail and any copies of
 it. Thank you.