Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 15:39:54 -0700
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: bmwuucdigest@uucdigest.com
Subject: <E36> Window hints

A couple of things for the archives.

1. When removing the panels on a E36 coupe with the side bags, there is a
torx head screw behind the "SRS" plug. The plug has connection tabs on the
2 and 8 o'clock corners.

2. The regulator motors are permanent magnet type. When removing the motor
housing, mark the facing side of the can so that you don't put it back on
reversed. Otherwise the motor spins backward. Doohhh

-Kevin

 This  e-mail  communication is confidential and is intended only
 for  the individual(s) or entity named above and others who have
 been  specifically  authorized to receive it. If you are not the
 intended  recipient,  please  do not read, copy, use or disclose
 the  contents of this communication to others. Please notify the
 sender  that  you have received this e-mail in error by replying
 to  the e-mail.  Please then delete the e-mail and any copies of
 it. Thank you.