Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2007 09:39:49 -0500 (CDT)
From: "Kevin Jay (Mr.Fabulous)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: bmwuucdigest@uucdigest.com
Subject: <misc> upholsterer in Tampa area

I need a good upholsterer in the Tampa Bay area to re-deaux the headliner in
my E36 (which is getting pretty bad).  Any recommendations would really be
appreciated.

- Kevin Jay
  '96 328is, red/tan, 100K, usual H&R/Bilstein setup, a few M3 parts too
  '02 X5 3.0, white/tan, 55K, bone stock

(ps - anybody notice the list is *really* quiet the last few weeks?  anything
broken here?)