Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 00:13:48 -0700
From: "Chris Blumenthal" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <bmwuucdigest@uucdigest.com>
Subject: Re: Alternate Audi Universes

On Sat, Jun 02, 2007 at 09:28:13AM -0400, Gary Derian wrote:
> Women who use lots of hand cream do this to buttons, steering wheels
> and computer keyboards.

Gary, I am not sure if your post was entirely (or at all) serious, but my
wife drove a '97 M3/4 for over 8 years before getting the A4, with nary a
single peeling switch or button.

Chris Blumenthal

Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 09:52:02 -0400
From: "Gary Derian" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Chris Blumenthal" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, <bmwuucdigest@uucdigest.com>

I was serious with a bit of humor.  I didn't mean all women use excess hand
cream. My wife doesn't, but I've seen some who apply lotion every hour or
more and I've seen her melted keyboard.  It was just something to consider.
Gary Derian