Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 10:00:54 -0600
From: "Bill Proud" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Uucdigest" <bmwuucdigest@uucdigest.com>,
        "Senior Digest" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Anyone current on CARFAX ?

I know it's a sometimes controversial topic , but what the hey ......

Can anyone run the numbers for me on this VIN ...OFF digest replies and
discourse please .....reduces the WOBandwidth ..

WDBFA66E6NF052328..Should come up as a 1992 MB 500sl convertible with circa
150k mls .

Thanks ,

Beepee .....dreaming MB in Tenorsea ...whee...