Hi Thorsten,

On Tue, Sep 13, 2011 at 11:28 AM, Thorsten Behrens
<t...@documentfoundation.org> wrote:
> Tom, Ian, please move the discussion over to the discuss@ list. If
> there's any code questions (and there were people interested in the
> long-dormant postgres-connector), that should go to
> libreoff...@lists.freedesktop.org.
>
> Thanks,
>
> -- Thorsten

You'll probably read what I replied to Florian about this being
off-topic to the SC list. Maybe this is a matter of community members
wanting to be able to discuss an issue with the SC, and the SC discuss
list being the place to do it?

I know there are no easy, immediate solutions, but there are people
who would like to see the SC regard this Base issue as being something
important to deal with.

--
David Nelson