Hi Miklos, hi all,

Am 25.08.22 um 08:45 schrieb Miklos Vajna:
Hi Andreas,

On Wed, Aug 24, 2022 at 05:40:05PM +0200, Andreas Mantke wrote:
- What are the criteria to measure the value of a contribution?

- Which are the criteria for a non trivial or obviously insignificant
contribution?

- Would your rating differ from areas of contribution?
My approach would be the same as the way we worked during the 2016 -
2018 term, follow the criteria outlined in ยง 10 of the statues. Make
sure that "doers" stay / become members and the opposite for others.

thanks for your answer!

I'd have expected a more detailed reply with a vision where to invest
more energy to improve the number and contribution of community members
and how to 'convert' users to contributors. What is your take on the
role of the TDF bodies, especially the MC and the board in such a process?

Regards,
Andreas

--
## Free Software Advocate