Hi all,

### Private Part 7. Discuss: Hearing wrt LOOL/COOL CoI for Paolo (Paolo Vecchi, 15 mins)

Some members of the board alleged that I was in Conflict of Interests (CoI) in regards to LibreOffice Online (LOOL) and Collabora Office Online (COOL).
I wouldn’t mind to have this discussed in public.

As a director, according to our statutes, a CoI would have to be made public so a public discussion of the matter would make sense.

Ciao

Paolo

--
Paolo Vecchi - Member of the Board of Directors