Hi all,
Le 16/09/2022 à 12:37, Florian Effenberger a écrit :
Dear Community,

find below the agenda for our

TDF board meeting with a public part, and followed by a private part
on Monday, September 19 at 1800 Berlin time at
https://jitsi.documentfoundation.org/TDFBoard
[...]

5. Discuss: Updating CoC policy (Cor Nouws, 5 mins)

    Apparently we have a proposal for a new CoC policy

So I'm a bit surprised to see this item here, I've added it to a private meeting agenda between the Board, the Membership Committee and the team to explain my approach first and why I feel extremely uncomfortable with our actual Code of Conduct. I can expose it to the public, but I thought to get some support and direction from the board, which apparently is not the case.

Cheers
Sophie