Dear all,

Paolo Vecchi wrote:
> Some members of the board alleged that I was in Conflict of Interests (CoI)
> in regards to LibreOffice Online (LOOL) and Collabora Office Online (COOL).

Correction - the board has determined that Paolo has/had a private interest
in Online. According to our CoI policy, the next step is now to determine,
if an actual conflict of interest is there.

> I wouldn’t mind to have this discussed in public.

There's only very limited time on Monday, and we tend to discuss
delicate matters in private first. Proposal: let's see where we are
after the call, then we can decide within the board how & where to
proceed. Ok?

Cheers,

-- Thorsten