Hi all,

Am 16.09.22 um 17:18 schrieb Thorsten Behrens:
Dear all,

Paolo Vecchi wrote:
Some members of the board alleged that I was in Conflict of Interests (CoI)
in regards to LibreOffice Online (LOOL) and Collabora Office Online (COOL).

Correction - the board has determined that Paolo has/had a private interest
in Online. According to our CoI policy, the next step is now to determine,
if an actual conflict of interest is there.

it would be of interest for the community who has made this decision.
Did all members of the board with a potential personal or professional
interest in COOL/LOOL abstain from that decision according to the TDF
CoI policy?

Because I think the board is _always_ following its CoI policy it
shouldn't be an issue to inform the community about the board members
who take the decision and about their vote.

If I remember correctly to be as transparent as possible is one of TDF
goals. It's a great goal and one of TDF's assets.

Regards,
Andreas

--
## Free Software Advocate