Hi,

Andreas Mantke wrote on 29/10/2022 22:07:

7. Status Report, Discuss: Atticization of Online (tdf-board, 10 mins)

because there are four board members with a direct link to the product
Collabora Online (staff of Collabora Productivity or staff/owner of
Allotropia, which has a contract for the distribution of Collabora
Online), there are only three board members without CoI on this topic.

It is interesting that this topic pops up again...
At the time of the decision I've already explained that this topic, the process, is about sanity of the code available at TDF (see attic policy *). It has nothing to do with presumed blocking of development on LOOL:
no one is blocking anyone on developing anywhere.
Andreas, Paolo (and others) showed great enthusiasm and confidence in working on the code base of LOOL. With a little tweak on the proverb, I would like to encourage people: "put your energy where the mouth is".

Then, some details really deserve attention on tdf-internal@, that is open to all members. I'll continue there.

Cheers,
Cor

*) https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/TDF/Policies/Attic