Hi directors, hi all,

Am 11.11.22 um 08:33 schrieb Stephan Ficht:
(...)

## AGENDA:

### Public Part
(...)

2. Status Report, Discuss: Merged developer proposal (tdf-board, kendy,
Paolo Vecchi, 5 mins)
     * update on merged proposal
     * further discussions, if needed
     * otherwise, re-evaluate our approach.

if I remember correctly this work item has been started at the beginning
of February this year, more than nine month ago.

I'd like to ask if there were progress to reach a final version and vote
on this item during the meeting.

But if there is not yet (after nine month of work) a final proposal that
could be voted on, what is missing to get to this state.

If there is no final proposal yet I think it is of interest for the
whole community how to proceed with this item. I'd like to read a
detailed plan on this then.

Regards,
Andreas

--