Hi Thorsten, hi all,

Am 18.11.22 um 11:31 schrieb Thorsten Behrens:
Hi all,

Andreas Mantke wrote:
If the majority of the board acts in this way further, TDF inhouse
developers will not be hired during its tenure of office.

There's no need for that level of negativity.

Rest assured, the board is as frustrated as everybody else with the
slow progress & acrimony (and even more with the fact, that this at
least contributed to another resignation).

Personally, I will take a deep breath, and will try looking into this
with a fresh mind & positive energy. We'll keep the agenda item for
the next board call in any case - (constructive) input appreciated!

you asked and got input for this proposal for more than 9 month yet.
There were among other volunteers two board member working on the
document for about 8 to 9 month and the board is postponing the item
from meeting to meeting without any final vote.

And if the hiring of inhouse-developers is unanimous agreement inside
the board and also that it has high priority, I wonder why you, the
board chair, has not personally took care of this task already and make
the vote happen in time.

Thus the whole process tells his own tale.

Regards,
Andreas

--
## Free Software Advocate