Hi Andreas, all,

Andreas Mantke wrote:
> I'd like to ask if there were progress to reach a final version and vote
> on this item during the meeting.

The minutes for the Monday meeting have just been posted, there was no
vote.

> But if there is not yet (after nine month of work) a final proposal that
> could be voted on, what is missing to get to this state.

What is still missing, is a proposal that gets a majority behind
it. With Kendy's resignation, that work just got dealt a massive
set-back.

> If there is no final proposal yet I think it is of interest for the
> whole community how to proceed with this item. I'd like to read a
> detailed plan on this then.

I agree, it's important to get this done. My impression is, there's
unanimous agreement that we want to hire devs.

Cheers,

-- Thorsten