Hi all,

Il 24/11/22 17:35, Paolo Vecchi ha scritto:
-%<------------------------------------------------------------------

- Approve the In-House Developer Proposal v3.1 https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/s/qofn646Jg6bmPYB - Instruct the members of our staff led by our ED to draft the job description for 2 developers
- Publish the job description
- Task the members of our staff led by our ED to proceed with the interviews and selection of the best candidates - Task our ED to propose to the board the best candidates for confirmation of contracts
- Task our ED to prepare and sign the relevant contracts

The vote runs 72h from now. If all full board members voted before, the vote can be concluded earlier.

+1

I think the topic has been explored quite thoroughly by the Board, the community and even legal consultants (as the last step) and to me this is actionable now.

Each of the stakeholders' points of view has been checked and taken into consideration; there is so much to do for underloved areas in the project that, before really getting to contentious items, I'm sure the benefit of the motion will be clear and the Team would surely be trusted to do the right thing for the project and its community (explicitly including ecosystem companies).

Regards,
--
Emiliano Vavassori
syntaxerror...@libreoffice.org