Hi Sophie,

Thanks for expressing your concerns on the matter. Given the situation, I can only understand that. Although I think it is not needed to expect something weird or bad to happen.

Wrt my comments: see the minutes of the meeting at 2022-11-14:
https://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/board-discuss/2022/msg01063.html

It's a nice coincidence by the way that Uwe mentioned KISS, earlier this evening. The new proposal indeed will be simple and understandable.

Then again: whatever others may tell you, I was never against in house developers.

So clearly the idea is not to deny the work of you and other team members and so on. Maybe we only make sure that it actually comes to work?

Cheers,
Cor