Hi,
Le 30/11/2022 à 14:20, Cor Nouws a écrit :
Hi Andreas,

Andreas Mantke wrote on 28/11/2022 17:19:

if a community member points on the last board meeting minutes and tell
you that it could not read any objective reasons (from you) why the
inhouse-dev proposal 3.1 not fit the purpose, it is really inappropriate
and impertinent to point in the answer only on this meeting minutes. It

My reading of Sophie's mail:
 >>> I was not in the board meeting, but what I read was to point at
 >>> people and not to the background of the document.

is that she read things at another location. Thus I've mentioned the minutes where I do not point at people, but reflect on the content. (Note the difference with what she describes). Apart from that: I think Sophie is very well capable to write me if I misunderstood her mail.

So yes, you misunderstood my mail, I repeat: what I read in those minutes is pointing at people and not to the substance of the document, mail for which I still miss part of the answers:
- who are the _others_ you talked about?
- will this new proposal be reviewed by the community?
- will this new proposal be reviewed by TDF lawyers?
- what is wrong in the substance of the first proposal on a line by line analysis.

It seems now I've some answers:
- all but Paolo -> which is unacceptable for me
- only by part of the members -> which is unacceptable for me when the whole discussion was public and you even inform here on a public list that it won't be public
- no answer
- no answer

It shows no respect face to face with the members. If this is your
understanding of the communication with the members you needn't think
about the strategy for the future of TDF, but about an advanced training
to improve your skills.

So I think with my explanation those words are not in place, Andreas?

I didn't replied you because I found you mail offensive to me and I didn't want to escalate. I can live with you thinking that I'm stupid enough, no problem, but please, don't try to turn what I said.

Sophie
--
Sophie Gautier so...@libreoffice.org
GSM: +33683901545