Hi Marina, all,

Marina Latini wrote:
> No no, it makes sense to keep WollMux under the LibreOffice org, I agree. If
> you are fine with the current status, can we start to work on WollMux?

I'd love to! :)

(Gabor is getting the last few handbook pages' existing German
 translation put up on the wiki; and I'll see to get at least a basic
 CI job setup going by early next week - but none of that should block
 others from starting the work)

> But, apart from WollMux... I think we could take this opportunity also for a
> clean-up of repos in https://github.com/tdf. ;)
> You mentioned the DLP libraries, but libcmis is hosted under the TDF
> organisation, and, if I'm not mistaken, the libraries from the DLP aren't
> LibreOffice only but can be reused also elsewhere.

Yep, that's true - Calligra, Inkscape and Scribus use at least some of
them.

> Under the TDF organisation there are also other repos that should probably
> be archived (but we are going semi off-topic now). ;)

Also true, e.g. when looking at website stuff. BTW, 'archiving' on
github is something conceptually very close to our atticization - we
should evaluate setting the archive flag within that framework IMO.

> We could also mention that we have the other LibreOffice organisation and
> cross link from tdf to LibreOffice too.

Given that the main readme was misleading you, that's certainly useful.

> But...for this clean-up, where we can continue this discussion? this list
> doesn't look like the right place to me. :)

Doesn't feel terribly off-topic here (dev list would also not be a
100% on-topic match, neither website or marketing? - but for very
generic discussions, there's always the global discuss list of
course).

Something else - does anybody see the need for a dedicated wollmux
mailing list? I didn't ask for one (and actually try to avoid silo-ed
low-traffic email lists, and nudge people onto the main dev list), but
not strictly against one either. The old wollmux project had one at
joinup IIRC, but it's dormant since a long time.

Cheers,

-- Thorsten