Dear all,

Marina Latini wrote:
> On 05.12.2022 08:10, Samuel Mehrbrodt wrote:
> > Yes, these should be converted to master (after checking they are still
> > valid).
>
> yes, some help in closing invalid issues will be extremely valuable.

We can certainly look into that next year (CI needs going first, so
we've got something to distribute & test).

> > I think it does make sense to either use the Cloud version of
> > SonarQube (as we do with Coverity), or host it ourselves (up to Infra
> > team to decide). Might add value to other TDF java projects as well
> > (Java parts of LibreOffice, LOEclipse, etc).
> >

> yep, from my experience, sonarcloud seems to be good too.

Ok, I'll try to get this setup then (alongside the Jenkins job).

> P.S: @Thorsten, I saw that some of the feedback we shared in this discussion
> are now listed as new GitHub issues. Thanks for that. :)

..and we made some progress on the translation front already - after
talking to Sophie and Ilmari, the originally-German WollMux handbook
is now (almost) converted to translatable mediawiki content, with the
source language being English.

See the work-in-progress from Gabor linked from here:

 https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/WollMux/en

Since there seems to be no general concerns, I'd then use the quiet
period next week, to switch the github repos over to the libreoffice
org. After that, we can look into the Jenkins setup.

Cheers,

-- Thorsten