To report a botnet PRIVATELY please email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
----------

Adriel,

The quick goal would be to get them (nic.ru) to suspend the 15 domains that are
currently active:

    * familypostcards2008.com
    * freshcards2008.com
    * happy2008toyou.com
    * happycards2008.com
    * happysantacards.com
    * hellosanta2008.com
    * hohoho2008.com
    * merrychristmasdude.com
    * newyearcards2008.com
    * newyearwithlove.com
    * parentscards.com
    * postcards-2008.com
    * santapcards.com
    * santawishes2008.com
    * uhavepostcard.com

If I missed one, please feel free to add it.  Other than that, the goal I
supposed would be to have more open communication with them as it seems no one
is getting a response back.  I know I haven't received one.

Steven